BECOME A WARRIOR TODAY!
Toll Free: 888-621-0047
What is Warriors for KAP?
A Compassionate Community Group of individuals that provides sustaining support for restoration to Abused Children served by Kids’ Advocacy Place (KAP).
Your sustainable contribution will allow us to go forward offering healing to children who need a safe place to be heard and begin their restoration of body, spirit, and mind. KAP, a program of Hill Country Crisis Council, offers services at no charge to any child/family that seeks help.
KAP has identified three areas of cost that are consistent as we offer restoration to children who have been abused.
Become a Warrior!
- Commit to becoming a Warrior for KAP, minimum of 2 years
- Pledge a donation of at least $1000/year
What are my payment options?
- Monthly ($84), quarterly ($252) or annual ($1000) installments are available
- Payments may be automatically withdrawn via credit or debit card per your instruction or by check
- Does your employer have a match program? If so, please give us the information.